Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
for Revit in 30 Minutes
See live demos of these popular programs.
If you haven't heard of Avatech Utilities for Revit, it's high time you did–and this 30-minute Minicast highlighting each one in this set of indispensable, time-saving utility programs is a must-see for any Autodesk® Revit® user, even if you are a veteran Utilities user.
Refined over years by Avatech's IT and Revit gurus, Avatech Utilities for Revit is available three ways: a full retail version; a free "lite" version; and a full version free to those having Autodesk Subscription through Avatech.
The full version of the Utilities that will be covered in this Minicast includes all of the programs below. Be prepared to ask questions of Revit expert Beau Turner at the end of this live demonstration.
For more information about Revit Utilities, visit www.avatech.com/revitutilities. To register for the Minicast, click the Register Now button to the right.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
- AutoCAD® 2010
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2010
- AutoCAD® Electrical 2010
- AutoCAD LT® 2010
- AutoCAD® Mechanical 2010
- AutoCAD® MEP 2010
- Infocenter balloons sometimes display blank
- Dragging Ribbon tabs sometimes crashes the product
- Encrypted files fail to open and save on Windows 7
- Open files do not appear on Windows 7 Jumplist
- Export to Impression functionality will not work because Autodesk Impression is not supported on Windows 7
- Text in the Drafting Settings dialog overlaps radio buttons