When performing a "Server Status Enquiry" with the Flex License Manager you receive an error: "[-15,10] System Error: 10061 WinSock Connection refused"
This can happen for a variety of reasons:
- The lmgrd.exe file has restricted file or folder permissions, here you can re-configure the service using an account with adequate permissions to the license manager
- Unsupported platform, ensure the Flex License Manager is running on a supported platform, see http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS85748 for the system requirements
- 3rd-party application is conflicting with the FLEXnet licensing startup process, identify and stop the conflicting service
- Disable any active firewall(s) OR ensure ports 2080 and 27000-27009 are open and working, or both
- Substitute the servers' IP Address for the servers hostname in the “licapth.lic” file
The National Support Center is here to help you with your software issues and we can be reached at 800-808-7645.