If you receive the option to "Register and Activate" when you launch a network version, then you know right away that you have installed a "Standalone" version of that program. The network version will not give you the option to register and activate.
Here are some of the most common reasons you would have a standalone install.
- You went inside the 'adminimage' folder and ran the MSI file.
- You created the image and did not click the "Configure" button to change the default from Standalone to Network. Then when you run the shortcut icon to install the product onto the workstation it will install a standalone.
- You installed a standalone from the DVD.
- You copied the DVD to a shared location and ran setup and installed a Standalone.
If you try to Register and Activate a network serial number you will receive an error that your serial number is invalid.
To receify your installation:
- Uninstall the Standalone.
- Install the Network version by double clicking the shortcut icon that is in the same folder as your adminimage to install.
- Reboot and run the program.
If you have any questions contact us.